SALES - ACCOUNT MANAGER
Company: Grandstand Glassware + Apparel
Posted on: July 12, 2019
A leader in the decorated products industry, Grandstand Glassware +
Apparel is recruiting Sales ‘hunters' to support our continued
growth. If you have over two (2) years of sales experience, a
winning reputation, outstanding professional references and enjoy
working in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment, Grandstand is
the place for you.
We offer an excellent benefit package, competitive salary, a fun
and collaborative work environment, opportunities for career
advancement and volunteer community participation.
- Meet or exceed assigned quarterly and annual existing account
- Expand relationships with existing customers by continuously
proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Develop new business establishing new distribution channels,
explaining product potential to customers, and identifying
possibilities for product improvements and new products.
- Meet or exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Develop and recommend customer credit line terms.
- Determine and recommend customer credit memo, if
- Travel to specific geographic locations to meet with existing
accounts and prospect new accounts every four (4) to six (6)
- Schedule a minimum of four (4) on-site key customer visits per
- Oversee opportunities progression and leads through opportunity
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product
opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes,
surveying consumer needs and trends, and tracking competitors.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems,
developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations
to Sales Management.
- Provide Sales Management with recap of promotional activities,
business opportunities, results, trends and competitive
- Provide input at weekly sales meetings regarding customer
success, issues, opportunities, inquiries, products or requests
- Provide solution or recommendation to address customer or
company concerns or issues.
- Represent and foster the company at industry trade shows,
events and visits to customer locations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing or relevant
- Knowledge of CRM and/or ERP software a plus.
- Two (2) to four (4) years sales experience.
- Knowledge of craft beverage industry a plus.
- Exhibit a positive and professional attitude to establish and
maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information, and
respond to questions, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced
environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Ability to exercise good judgment with a strong attention to
- Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills
and establish and maintain effective working relationships across
all levels of Grandstand.
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy with the ability to
handle information and situations.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications, including Excel, Word,
Outlook and PowerPoint; and CRM software. Experience with Mac
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office
- Interaction with staff and customers.
- Air and ground travel is required (25%).
Keywords: Grandstand Glassware + Apparel, Lawrence , SALES - ACCOUNT MANAGER, Sales , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!