Customer Service Representative
Company: Kristi Keefer-Farmers Insurance Agency
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionOur office is expanding and we are looking to
hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service
team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our
Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing
exceptional customer service to our current clients and new
prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of
our products, and answer any questions our clients may
have.Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not
required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in
the beginning for this position.
Base Salary with Commissions Bonus OpportunitiesPaid Time Off
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a
friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity
including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each
customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Claims follow up calls.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a
high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Provides on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales
requests within a specified timeframe.
- Assess and identify the wants and needs of your customer(s)
over the phone
- Uphold the wants and needs of your customers
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a
- No insurance experience required but must be willing to
Keywords: Kristi Keefer-Farmers Insurance Agency, Lawrence , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!