Outside Sales Account Manager
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Company Overview Outside Sales Account Manager for Multi-Family
customers As an Ouside Sales Account Manager for Multifamily
division you will be responsible for an established portfolio of
multifamily customers (Apartment buildings/complexes) to maintain
and drive Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) sales. This
sales position has consistent day travel but no overnight travel.
The territory will be Notrth Kansas City. Lenexa, Lawrence, Topeka
and Junction City. This position offers a competitive base salary
plus sales incentive plan paid monthly. A laptop, cell phone, and
monthly expenses are included. HD Supply (www.hdsupply.com) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 300,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 44 Distribution Centers in 25 states
and 2 Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 5,500
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary
Responsible for profitably growing sales to achieve yearly sales
goals as a sales consultant for current core industries and
emerging industries and markets. Responsible for prospecting new
accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities
with existing customers. This position requires operation of a
Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and such operation is done
consistently more than 20% of the average work week. If selected
for this position, HD Supply will run a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
report. A requirement of this position is an acceptable MVR report.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Develops and sustains sales relationships with key decision
makers and influencers on all levels of an organization.
- Manages sales volume with an existing group of customers,
prospects successfully to expand the customer base.
- Develops and implements plans to expand business presence in
the assigned area. Shares market and competitor information with
all applicable channels within the organization; establishes
relationships and working partnerships.
- Attends the monthly business meetings for all company sponsored
associations. Participates in all local trade shows, and, if
required, similar regional / national activities. Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Experience with consultative selling/solution selling.
- Knowledge in HDS product line.
- Multi-Family Industry Knowledge
- 2+ years business to business (B2B) field sales
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SalesForce.com or similar CRM.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus. PRID PRID147 Job Locations
US-MO-North Kansas City - US-KS-Lawrence Job ID 2021-42383 Business
Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Sales Remote Position?
Yes Position Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 64116 HD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Lawrence , Outside Sales Account Manager, Sales , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!