Electrical Design Engineer
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Professional Engineering Consultants
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran
PEC is active in the following market sectors:
Educational (K-12 and Higher Education), Commercial, Industrial,
Health Care, Government, Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality,
Retirement Communities, Design-Build, and Military.
Electrical Design Engineer applicants -at PEC must be familiar -in
the following areas as they pertain to the vertical construction
- Site Power Distribution
- Building Power Distribution
- Lighting Design
- Grounding Systems
- Fire Alarm Device Layout
- Code Analysis
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client meetings and communications.
- Project planning/development.
- Candidate will design and engineer building power, lighting and
low voltage systems.
- Candidate will be responsible for production of construction
documents and construction administration for projects.
- Evaluation of electrical systems.
- Report preparation and presentation to clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural
Engineering from an accredited college.
- Fundamentals of Engineering Exam; Intern Engineer (I.E.)
Credentials is desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for client
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project
- Revit skills desirable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Lawrence , Electrical Design Engineer, Professions , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!