Civil Site/Storm Water Project Manager
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Professional Engineering ConsultantsEqual Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status Are you ready
to take the next step in your career development? PEC has an
opportunity for a mid-level engineer who is ready to lead a team of
site/ stormwater engineers and manage projects. You will continue
your career development as you grow into the position and prepare
for your next career steps.
PEC's Civil Project Manager will have the opportunity to work on a
variety of projects including site design, storm water management,
water resources, water & wastewater design, grading design, paving
design, quality control, and construction administration. Civil
Project Managers will also have the opportunity to mentor design
teams, manage project workflows, and communicate with clients. This
is a position that offers personal and professional growth, a fun
work environment, healthcare benefits, a wellness program, and lots
of opportunities for philanthropy. Come join our exciting team!
- Professional Engineering registration.
- Experience with effective construction document
- Experience with project management.
- Competency in AutoCad Civil 3D, Microstation, and design
- Background in Geographical Information Systems.
- Understanding of hydrologic or hydraulic modeling methods and
tools including HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, SWMM, or others.
- Competency with writing technical reports.
- Understanding of group dynamics, elements of team development,
Position Duties and Responsibilities:--
- This is a career-development position for professionals to
build upon project and team management skills.--Civil Project
Manager positions will build on and be responsible for the
- Lead--a civil/ stormwater team in the development of project
scoping and setting analysis parameters.
- Oversee, mentor, and participate in engineering assessments of
- Provide review and guidance of engineering recommendations to
- Manage project activities and effective communication with
- Perform engineering design, coordination with design staff with
plan production, and construction administration on
- Experience in site development design, including evaluating,
planning, and designing storm water systems, paving and street
design, municipal waterline distribution systems, sanitary sewer
collection systems, pump stations, and other general site
development project improvements.
- Experience in storm water modeling, hydrology and hydraulic
analysis, potentially including HEC-HMS, HECRAS, detention system
design, and general storm sewer analysis.
- Candidate will conduct research and development of municipal,
industrial, and privately held projects for compliance with local,
state, and Federal regulations.
- Is familiar with zoning and subdivision regulations pertaining
to development projects.
- Candidate will perform engineering design, plan production, and
construction administration on projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for client
contact.-- Experience making presentations to Planning Commissions,
City Councils, etc.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project
- Ability to prepare man-hour estimates and schedule routine
- Capable of providing clear and concise correspondence.
- Active in professional organizations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Lawrence , Civil Site/Storm Water Project Manager, Professions , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!