Maintenance Leader, Production, Utilities, Equipment, Facilities
Company: Vantage Point Recruiters, LLC.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Maintenance Leader, Production, Utilities, Equipment,
FacilitiesTonganoxie, KansasRelocation Offered: YESCompetitive
Salary [about $116K, plus bonus] - Full Benefits - World Class
Summary:Manages the daily activities of the Maintenance Department
for the plant, all production, utilities and facilities related
equipment. The individual will be responsible for developing and
leading the implementation of maintenance strategy for the new
facility including ownership of the Planned Maintenance Standard
for the facility. Elements of that strategy will address safety,
planning/scheduling, staffing, preventative and corrective
maintenance, storeroom, continuous improvement and training.Work
activities include leading the team on electrical and mechanical
trouble-shooting and repairs, preparing and managing the department
budget, implementing preventative and predictive maintenance
programs, and coordinating the Maintenance Stores area, Project
Maintenance work activities and select capital
- Development and effective implementation of thePlant
maintenance strategy consistent with operational excellence
initiatives to drive improved business results (lower UPDT, reduced
material loss, optimized store inventory, budgetary
- Has overall financial responsibility for the maintenance
department including stores inventory and working capital
- Develop and support a structured PM program using SAP
- Support Autonomous Maintenance process, which fosters operator
- Manage the maintenance team, schedules, performance and
- Identify individual training needs and work to create
- Support GMP, FDA, Calibration and EHS plant initiatives.
- Ensure maintainability of new installations. Establish a
comprehensive lubrication program.
- Prepare, submit, andmanage maintenance expense budget line
- Coordinates activities of theMaintenance Planner/scheduler to
ensure materials and resources are readily available. Coordinates
Continuous Improvement projects.
- Lead Planned Maintenance Optimization (PMO) program including
Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Reliability Centered
- Utilize analytical tools to identify continuous improvement
- Provide leadership and guidance to JLL resources for facility
related maintenance.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or Bachelors of Science in an Engineering
- At least 5 years of maintenance supervisory or Project
management experience in a manufacturing environment. Working
knowledge of GMPs/OSHA Regulations.
- Working knowledge of PLC, instrumentation electronics, and
maintenance repair techniques.
- Developing and Maintaining of Budget for departmentCANDIDATE
DETAILS: 5+ to 7 years experience/Seniority Level -
-AssociateManagement Experience Required - -No/Minimum Education -
-Bachelor's DegreeCONTACT/SEND RESUME:Bill Marek -
Keywords: Vantage Point Recruiters, LLC., Lawrence , Maintenance Leader, Production, Utilities, Equipment, Facilities, Professions , Tonganoxie, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!