Company: Grandstand Glassware + Apparel
Posted on: July 14, 2019
The Quality Inspector is responsible for inspecting Grandstand
Glassware + Apparel ("Grandstand") products to ensure proper
quality and quantity compliance. This position is responsible for
packaging Grandstand products to prepare for shipment.
We currently have several positions available for Second Shift
(3:15p - 11:45p).
· Visually inspects decorated products to ensure high quality.
· Reviews customer order paperwork, determines type of ware to be
inspected, appropriate color of ink, location of print, and the
amount of product needed to fulfill the customer order.
· Records quantity of product allocated, quantity of product
decorated, and quantity of product scrapped.
· Packs decorated products into shipping cartons, secures shipping
cartons, and palletizes shipping cartons.
· Moves completed product orders to the staging area using a pallet
· Dispose of hazardous waste and excluded solvent-contaminated
wipes by use of labeled waste containers and appropriate liners
marked with date and location.
· Performs additional duties as assigned by Management.
· A High school diploma or GED is required.
· Knowledge of basic mathematics is required.
· Ability to understand basic written and oral instructions.
· Ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team.
· Ability to effectively communicate, present information, and
respond to questions in verbal and written format, both internally
· Ability to organize, multi-task, plan and set priorities with
· Ability to work independently and be highly motivated.
· Ability to exercise good judgment with a strong attention to
· Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills and
the ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationship across all levels of Grandstand.
· Level 4: Heavy Work
· Occasionally exerts 50-100 pounds of force; frequently exerts
25-50 pounds of force; constantly exerts 10-20 pounds of force.
· Must be able to safely complete a 50-pound PILE test or
· Ability to occasionally lift/lower 15-48 pounds, carry 20-48
pounds, push/pull (force exerted) 48-68 pounds.
· Ability to perform physical activities that require walking,
sitting, change of position, reaching (extending hands/arms), reach
across mid-line, fingering (pinch/pick), feeling (perceive
attributes of objects), crouching/squatting (bend legs/spine),
crawling, balancing, stooping (bend at waist), kneeling, stairs,
ramp ladder, arm/hand, simple grasp (grasp lightly).
· Ability to lift/lower/carry cases of glassware, pallets, lifting
above shoulder height.
· Ability to perform physical activities that require frequent
standing and handling (hold, grasp, seize, turn).
· Ability to perceive small details on product at arms-length
Keywords: Grandstand Glassware + Apparel, Lawrence , QUALITY INSPECTOR, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!