Company: Earth Fare, Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Preventive Maintenance Technician ensures our hotel guests
enjoy a clean room and problem-free stay. They work in a detailed,
systematic process of proactive maintenance for our guest rooms
which maximizes efficiency.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintain and repair all guest rooms, meeting rooms, and/or public
spaces in accordance with the property room preventative
maintenance procedures and standard guidelines.
* Perform preventative maintenance on hotel equipment as required
and miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet
seats, changing light bulbs, and patching holes in walls.
* Report any serious maintenance problems, unusual findings, or
safety hazards immediately to the manager/supervisor.
* Perform scheduled preventative maintenance in guest rooms,
meeting rooms, and/or public spaces as required, including flipping
mattresses, vacuuming behind and underneath furniture, deep
cleaning carpet, touch-up painting, dusting, ensuring that all
appliances are present in the room and in working order, cleaning
and replacing light fixtures, and inspecting grout and
* Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
and anticipate and address guest service needs.
* Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
* Follow all safety procedures and report any injuries
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
* Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information,
and protect company assets.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* High School Education or GED
* Minimum of two years experience in Maintenance
* Effective problem-solving abilities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Well organized and able to prioritize tasks.
Keywords: Earth Fare, Inc, Lawrence , Preventive Kare, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!