Company: Crown Automotive
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sign On Bonus Available
Service Advisor is responsible for selling, identifying and
documenting service, maintenance, and repair service for customers.
Responsible for scheduling service to be performed.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.*
* Works with customer and technician to identify required
* Performs road test of customer vehicles.
* Advises customers on necessary/suggested services.
* Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
* Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle
to condition specified by customer.
* Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
* Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate
* Schedules appointments with customer.
* Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above designated
* Meets dealership's standards for repair/order production.
* Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
* CDK Knowledge - preferred but not required
* ASE Certification (C1) - preferred but not required
* Associates Degree or previous experience in a customer
service-oriented role preferred
* Professional appearance and strong communication skills
* Basic computer skills a plus
* Organization skills
* Must have the ability to multi-task
* Work well under pressure
* Proven track record
* Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
* Valid in-state driver's license with good driving record
* Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and
pre-employment drug test
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Day shift
* Evening shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Crown Automotive, Lawrence , Service Advisor, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!