Registered Nurse / Client Care Coordinator
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Home Instead is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) who is ready
for a rewarding full-time career in a more causal and relaxing
environment. - In this position the RN Client Care Coordinator
-will oversee our many private pay, in-home clients, -who we only
-provide non-skilled -services like bathing, transferring, meal
preparation, etc. - -This position will serve clients -both Shawnee
and Douglas Counties. - -
We are -looking for a caring and compassionate RN -Client Care
Coordinator to become a part of our team and join our mission of
enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home
Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow
seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging
with dignity, care and compassion.The RN Client Care Coordinator is
expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care
including responding to service inquiries, attending care
consultations, and signing up - with potential clients and family
members, client/Caregiver -introductions and quality assurance
visits with existing clients. The RN Client Care Coordinator will
use the consultative sales approach to determine each individual
client's needs and to -provide solutions and create a tailored
service plan. They will also continuously evaluate the plan through
a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high
quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as
opportunities to increase service hours. - - - -
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their
needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed
following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up
schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit
- Must be able to work with other team members to coordinate and
lead various aspects of a client's care.
- Conduct client/Caregiver -introductions with every new client
and with every new Caregiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records
documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at
minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to
best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients,
family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and Caregivers, and
referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that
may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well
as receiving the services needed.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise
owner, colleagues, Caregivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics
codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within
- Assist in finding high quality health insurance
- Aflac -Insurance - Accident, Critical Illness, Dental, Vision,
Life, Hospital and more.
- Vacation PayWe provide competitive pay and benefits. Find out
more about this fulfilling career opportunity.
APPLY NOW: -https://www.homeinstead.com/584/home-care-jobsEach Home
Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Lawrence , Registered Nurse / Client Care Coordinator, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!