Direct Sales Representative
Company: Clearwave Fiber LLC
Location: Baldwin City
Posted on: July 29, 2022
As a Direct Sales Representative, you will work closely with the
Direct Sales Manager and be responsible for residential
door-to-door activities in the market. Additionally, you will own
relationships between Clearwave Fiber and residential customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve a monthly sales quota for obtaining new customers in
assigned territories by selling door to door in residential
- Outbound calling , emails , and in-person visits (75 doors per
day) to prospects and existing customers to sell (42 per month) new
services, recommend product upgrades, renewals or add-ons.
- Distribute marketing materials and participate in activities
that promote Clearwave Fiber Product and Services, i.e., trade
fairs, city events, informational sessions, etc., during
non-business hours (evenings, weekends, and holidays) to cultivate
personal sales leads.
- Ensure effective use of marketing materials.
- Seek out and create opportunities to increase penetration and
- Engage assigned locations in existing and new programs offered
by Clearwave Fiber. Identify potential marketing
- Become an expert in the competitive environment and communicate
regarding competitive offerings while effectively positioning
Clearwave Fiber as the best fiber optic broadband choice for
- Provide support to customers that may include connecting with
technical teams within Clearwave Fiber for troubleshooting, repair,
and/or installation of existing and new services
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure an
effective operation of the departmentBenefits:Clearwave Fiber
appreciates the role our associates play to help the company grow,
and in return an excellent benefits package is offered to our
associates to recognize the importance of their contributions, such
- Lucrative long-term bonus plans
- Medical, dental, and vision plans - start when you start!
- Life insurance (self, spouse, children)
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and personal/sick days)
- 401(k) - 100% company match (vesting and matching starts upon
hire, up to 5% of eligible compensation)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate recognition & awards programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
- Associates degree or equivalent education and/or relevant work
- Ability to achieve goals and determine priorities.
- Required to work varying hours, including weekends, evenings,
- Relationship-building skills with internal and external
customers are required for this position.
- Must be highly self-motivated and self-disciplined and provide
prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills are
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be able to multi-task
- Proficient in computer usage with good typing skills, including
proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products i. e., Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- Working knowledge of fiber optic broadband technology,
processes, and billing systems is added advantage.About
us:Clearwave Fiber, a 100% Fiber Optic Internet provider offering
business, enterprise, and residential communications services, is
expanding its network to reach new communities across the Midwest
and Southeast regions. This new venture was formed from Hargray
Fiber and Clearwave Communications. Clearwave Fiber has the
financial backing of Cable One, GTCR, Stephens Capital, and The
Pritzker Organization. Our Team of more than 400 colleagues is
committed to delivering the most advanced technology and customer
service. If you enjoy technology and are passionate about working
with a new venture with strong investment partners, we'd like to
invite you to consider joining us in this endeavor. EOE/
Keywords: Clearwave Fiber LLC, Lawrence , Direct Sales Representative, Other , Baldwin City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!