Store Stock Associate
Company: NAPA AUTO PARTS
Location: Baldwin City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position: Store Stock & Parts Counter Associate
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic detail-oriented Store
Stock Associate to join our rapidly growing team of -parts pros for
full time or part time fixed schedule.
This is the ideal position for a person who is detail oriented &
dependable with a strong work ethic.
As a Store Stock Associate, you will have a variety of duties that
would help control and maintain the inventory in our store.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Unpacks incoming -stock orders from the Distribution Center -&
shipments from suppliers and checks it in.
- Takes parts and place on the shelf or appropriate location
(backstock or front retail area) as indicated by the electronic
scan-gun. Actions done in compliance with established
- Checks for empty spots and restocks shelves from overstock in
front retail area daily.
- Helps pull and prepare reclass returns for delivery driver,
accurately records piece counts.
- Helps complete cycle counts of various parts & product lines in
the store inventory.
- Cleans up and disposes boxes, packing material, and pallets
into outside trash bin, as well as general housekeeping of facility
and specific product line areas.
- Follows and adheres to all safety rules including the handling
of hazardous materials. -
- Helps keep store clean using the store cleaning/recovery
checklist daily & weekly.
- Previous parts experience a plus with ability to look up &
check out parts when there is a long line forming.
- Helps answer the phone, if needed.
- Helps deliver parts locally to customers, if needed.
- At least 1 year previous experience stocking, loading, or
- High School Diploma, or equivalent experience,
- Must be functionally literate and capable of understanding and
recognizing part numbers and line codes to ensure proper
identification of parts for placement in the facility, including
identifying sequence of numbers and letters accurately and
- Must be able to write legibly.
- Must have basic understanding and be capable of operating a
- And, perform associated duties as assigned by
- Must be capable of lifting and moving parts of up to 60 pounds
and push/pull -large loads using pallet jack.
- Must be able to move engine blocks and other heavy equipment
(batteries) with moving aids designed to move such items, including
carts, hand truck, pallet jack, etc.
- Must be able to repeatedly bend or stoop to ground level
shelves and be able to reach upper shelves (8 feet) with the use of
stool or ladder when necessary.
- Must be able to work on your feet (stand or walk) for work
Keywords: NAPA AUTO PARTS, Lawrence , Store Stock Associate, Other , Baldwin City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!