Company: Capitol Federal Savings Bank
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Operates telephone switchboard for all incoming calls to Capitol
Federal. Directs calls to other departments/branches as
Availability Needed: Monday through Friday 8:15 AM to 5:00 PM
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Answer all incoming telephone calls, directing the call to the
appropriate staff member/department. Ensure that all calls are
answered in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
* Verify staff member names with assigned extensions as they appear
on the console.
* Provide occasional assistance on various clerical projects.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and
* Must comply with current applicable laws, regulations and bank
policies and procedures. Comply with all safety policies, practices
and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or
* The job can be learned in hours, days or weeks.
* A high school degree or equivalent.
* Basic keyboarding skills are required to perform minor clerical
* Normal courtesy in dealing with others is required. Work involves
minimal contacts, usually within the organization. Contact usually
involving routine, non-sensitive issues within the department.
Keywords: Capitol Federal Savings Bank, Lawrence , Switchboard Operator, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!