MRI Technologist, FT, Days, **$5000 Sign On Bonus**
Company: LMH Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Take Your Career to the Next Level with LMH Health!!At LMH
Health, we are committed to being a partner for lifelong health to
the community. We are looking for empathetic, patient-focused MRI
Technologists to join our team! The responsibility of the MRI
Technologist include empathetic and instructional approach to
patient care, the preparation, operation of imaging, collection
data using computers, necessary imaging devices and care of
instrumentation, patient physical safety and MRI safety Top Reasons
to work at LMH Health
- Join a Team that Cares About the Community
- Excellent Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement to Support Continuing Education
- Professional Development and Recognition
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Supports the mission of Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Explains procedures to patient/family accurately and to
- Maintains all equipment appropriately
- Utilizes appropriate equipment and supplies to perform exams or
aide in performance of diagnostic procedures that comply with the
states scope of practice.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with all
- Assists the Radiologist as needed for completion of
- Adheres to standard of care outline for customers in policy and
procedures as the Medical Director of Imaging Services.
- Maintains certifications, licensure and job
related/accreditation competencies and requirements.
- Performs patient examinations proficiently, efficiently and
- Maintains confidentiality of all customers.
- Completes ordered exams and assembles data in folder to be read
by the Radiologist/Physician. Generates exam charges in Radiology
- Utilizes resources to provide the best standard of care for
patients in Imaging Services.
- Acts as patient's advocate prior, during and following
- Maintains accurate patient records and documents pertinent data
and patient information completely.
- Reviews patient history and obtains appropriate order.
- Evaluate images and adjust imaging parameters
- Competent with the use of sterile techniques.
- The ability to work independently and produce high quality
images with minimal supervision.
- Review and assist with completion of the MRI safety
- Administer various gadolinium based contrast agents.
- Competent in IV starts.
- Performs care according to the population served on the unit as
referenced in the Administrative, Scope of Services Policy.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current BLS certification
- ARRT, with MR registry within 12 months of employmentPreferred:
- 2 years of experience
Our Values:Patient 1st - We consider the patient first in
everything we do.Better Together - We are part of the LMH team that
works together to achieve excellence.Speak Up - We embrace a
transparent culture of open, respectful communication where ideas
are valued and solutions are created.Innovate! - We actively
explore new ideas and approach change with agility and an open
mind.Own It/Solve It - We hold ourselves accountable for our
actions and we collaborate for solutions.In Joy - We create a
workplace that is both fun and meaningful.At LMH Health we value
inclusion and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and
encourage all to apply. Employment is decided on the basis of
experience and qualifications that meet the business need.
Keywords: LMH Health, Lawrence , MRI Technologist, FT, Days, **$5000 Sign On Bonus**, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!