Finance Student Assistant
Company: University of Kansas
Posted on: January 9, 2022
The KU School of Business is hiring for a student hourly position.
Job duties include (but are not limited to): holding office hours,
grading, preparing class materials, special projects, and other
duties as assigned.
Please be aware that each semester the School of Business reviews
academic misconduct records. Finding an instance of misconduct may
lead to a change of terms or termination of the appointment.
1. Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
2. Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
1. Enrolled in KU School of Business.
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Products (Word, Excel)
3. Demonstrated ability to follow instructions as evidenced in
Keywords: University of Kansas, Lawrence , Finance Student Assistant, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!