The Senior Marketing
Manager is responsible for supporting
the AMER enterprise sales team via multi-disciplinary campaigns,
conferences and events, content, account-based marketing execution,
digital marketing, sales enablement tools and more.
This position is a highly strategic role working hand-in-hand
with Marketing leadership and sales leadership. You will be
responsible for developing integrated campaigns that drive lead
generation, help move opportunities through the sales funnel at
pace, create brand awareness, and provide high quality results for
our AMER enterprise sales team.
Success in this role is measured by your ability to plan,
optimize and deliver campaigns to continuously drive new business
The ideal candidate will be driven and detail oriented, with the
ability to proactively build and execute strategic plans
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years working in B2B marketing, communications, or related
- Background in financial services industry preferred
- Experience with marketing tools / software for display
advertising and account based marketing
- Ability to work across numerous projects with competing
deadlines and effectively prioritize deliverables
- Microsoft Office fluency
- Comfort working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
with the discipline to adhere to corporate brand standards
- Motivated self-starter with demonstrated strategic growth
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategize, enhance and deploy campaigns focused on lead
generation and pipeline acceleration
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to design and execute on
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues to generate new ideas,
and to create demand generation campaigns, including virtual and
in-person conferences and events, ABM display campaigns, email
programs, newsletters, webinars, resource center content,
third-party articles and ad campaigns, social media, and more.
- Manage virtual and in-person events including promotions,
materials, event platform, speaker preparation, logistics and
- Initiate all campaign and project work with our internal
delivery center of excellence team to drive production of marketing
materials, ensuring all development is on time and on budget.
- Partner with sales operations to enable the business
development team with actionable content.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns, working closely with data and
analytics teams to ensure success.
- Build and maintain strategic campaigns and a content calendar
to facilitate collaboration between sales and marketing.
- Develop/optimize landing pages and email campaigns.
C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the
world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an
easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash
flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online
marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated
payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1
billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of
businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with
headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia
Pacific and Australia. For more information,
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. Pollen, Inc. (C2FO)
believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen
our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our
innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and
nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all
backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all
sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we
cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves
to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects
the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We
recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member
was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall
success of our mission.