|Virtual Eligible Job||Yes|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 6
years total combined higher education and related work experience,
- At least 1 years licensed health care practice, clinical consulting and/or other clinical healthcare information technology (HCIT) work experience
- At least 5 years higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job, including:
- ???????Registered Nurse - State Board, License Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Clinical Informatics Experience
- Experience working in the Emergency Room or Behavioral Health setting
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Clinical Studies, Health Care or relevant degree or equivalent work experience
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City Metropolitan area; or live within 60 miles of an approved virtual city
- Eligible for licensure to practice in their field or comparable global training
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed (likely be more like 50%)
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally
authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment
eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship
is not available for this position.
As of December 8, 2021, as a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a
place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and
focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they
receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and
technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and
patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single
offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more
than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.