Lawrence - Bus Fueler & Cleaner
Company: FirstGroup plc
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Join First Transit as Fleet Care Service Employee!
Servicing Lawrence Transit & KU Campus Shuttle
The Service Employee is a labor-intensive position in a
fast-paced environment, where the employee refuels and verifies
fluid levels (oil, coolant) on all buses and performs cleaning of
vehicles and facilities inside and out.
Shifts Open: Monday-Friday 5pm-1:30am OR Tuesday-Saturday
First Transit is proud to offer:
- $15/hour starting wage!
- Excellent benefits package with paid holidays & vacation,
medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career
as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our
Greyhound, First Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across
- A great work environment!
Vehicle Fueler & Washer major responsibilities:
- Work in a fast-paced, labor-intensive manner.
- Fuel all vehicles.
- Check and maintain fluid levels including engine oil,
transmission fluid, coolant, etc.
- Clean and detail the interiors and exteriors of vehicles.
- Maintain service lane in a clean, safe and orderly
- Perform janitorial services of grounds and buildings as
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor.
Vehicle Fueler & Washer requirements:
- Possess valid driver's license.
- Ability to perform physical demands of job which includes
standing and walking for entire shift.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions including
heat, cold, and rainy conditions.
- Previous experience with commercial vehicle fueling, cleaning,
and detailing is desired.
- Ability to work assigned shift,
- Be subject to a drug test.
Apply today to join our team!
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract
and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers
annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit
professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport
shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in
the US, Canada, & Puerto Rico. With a dedication to safety and
outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from
other providers in the industry.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: FirstGroup plc, Lawrence , Lawrence - Bus Fueler & Cleaner, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!