Registered Nurse Critical Care FT Days
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Critical Care - Registered Nurse AdventHealth Ottawa
Location Address: 1301 S. Main Street, Ottawa, KS 66067
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ottawa
- Family friendly community
- Excellent cost of living
- Five major recreational lakes
- Many annual events and festivals
- Environment committed to patient care
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Rounds with physicians to optimize patient care.
- Follows physician orders accurately and in a timely
- Reviews patient data and reflects that in the care given.
- Keeps communication positive and professional. Uses white
boards in each patient room to communicate.
- Responds appropriately to changes in patient conditions and
What You Will Need:
- 2-year Associate Degree
- Current CPR adult and pediatric within 1 month of hire
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- NIHSS within 6 months of hire
- PALS within one year of hire
- Cardiac dysrhythmia class within 90 days of hire or
demonstrates proficiency in cardiac rhythm recognition.
- TNCC preferred within 1 year of hire
- Current Kansas State Nursing License
Licensed registered nurse accountable for providing patient care
as a professional care giver, collaborate with nursing and other
health care personnel to provide safe and effective patient care
for all age groups of patients.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Lawrence , Registered Nurse Critical Care FT Days, Other , Ottawa, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!