Placement Stability Mgr
Company: KVC Health Systems
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Placement Stability Manager helps to promote safe and stable
placements for children and youth residing in relative, non-related
kinship, and/or foster homes while in foster care.
Staff members are expected to work with children and families,
community partners and each other using KVC values of Respect,
Accountability, Integrity, Open Honest Communication, Team Work and
Continuous Improvement. Additionally, staff members are expected to
be a role model for children and families, be solutions focused and
build upon their strengths. KVC policies employees are also
expected to maintain knowledge of, and adhere to all company
policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned according to qualification of staff
and development of programs.
- Partner with Admissions, CPA, Permanency, Placement Stability
Coordinators and Kinship teams to increase placement stability
among children served by KVC
- Initiate Great Start within 48 hours of placement
- Make referrals to PS TDM Coordinator for TDM meetings as
- Provide weekly contact with families once placement occurs to
inquire about any questions/concerns
- Provide quality customer service and timely responses to
- Assist in preventing placement disruption utilizing proactive
- Participate in and/or initiate Framework Staffings for youth
that do not have stable placement
- Ensure child arrives at placement with all they need (i.e. Red
Book, medication, clothing, etc.)
- Complete Admission packets for youth moving to residential
- Make referrals to comprehensive services as needed
- Track data related to Federal outcomes
- Coordinate meetings between services to ensure continuity of
- Provide regular care coordination with all service
- Advocate with MCO's and other service providers to ensure
timely access to needed supports and services
A Bachelor's degree in an area licensable by the KS BSRB.
LBSW, LMSW, LMFT, LCMFT, LPC, LCPC or LSCSW professional
Current, valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance required.
Experience: Minimum o
Keywords: KVC Health Systems, Lawrence , Placement Stability Mgr, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!