Warehouse Team Lead
Company: Propak Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Team Leader is responsible for working with facility
management to ensure assigned personnel work toward common goals.
This is accomplished through training of personnel, conducting
inspections, ensuring compliance of safety policies and procedures
and ensuring production goals are achieved.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ensure pallets meet customer criteria and specifications.
- Maintain accurate count of pallet inventory.
- Ensure daily work assignments clearly defined to team in order
to meet production goals.
- Prepare reports and paperwork; corrects discrepancies.
- Works closely with location management to ensure safety
- Advise site management of operations or safety training
- Assist management in ensuring compliance of Propak Policies and
- Responsible for specific work area setup and shift
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account
for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with
others using the spoken word.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions
that affect employee safety.
Keywords: Propak Inc., Lawrence , Warehouse Team Lead, Other , Ottawa, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!