Certified Nursing Aide
Company: Midwest Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and residents is
our number one priority. Our community is strictly following the
CDC guidelines to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and has
restricted community access in accordance with state and local
health agency direction. Our infectious disease protocols include
but are not limited to:
- Screening staff members at the beginning and part way through
- All staff members are wearing face masks at all times while
inside the community.
- Staff members have access to PPE including gloves, face masks,
face shields, and gowns, if ever needed.
- Our community is utilizing telemedicine as much as possible.
This ensures our residents are getting the care they need with as
little risk of exposure as possible.
- As always, we are committed to transparency and will make all
staff, residents, and families aware of any COVID-19 positive cases
at our communities.
Employee is required to provide direct care to facility
residents, primarily for their activities of daily living.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist residents in and out of bed and into wheelchair
according to procedure. This may require the assistance of another
aide, and/or the use of gait belt or mechanical lifts.
- Assist residents in bathing.
- Assist residents in dressing or undressing.
- Assist resident to bathroom and provides peri care as
- Takes and records vital signs of residents according to
facility schedule and policies.
- Assist residents to dining area for meals. May be required to
assist with feeding of residents and documenting intake of
- May be required to strip bedding and replace with clean linens
per schedule or as needed.
- May be required to assist in personal grooming of
- May be required to turn residents as needed when designated as
- May be required to clean bedpans and empty catheter bags.
- May be required to document and/or report information regarding
residents as instructed.
- Monitors personal and staff compliance to all State and federal
requirements including but not limited to blood borne pathogens,
hazardous materials, infection control, and fire safety.
- Monitors personal and staff compliance to resident's
- Assures that all medications and treatments are administered as
ordered and in a timely fashion according to facility policies and
State certification or completion of the 40 hr check list and
final certification within three months of hiring. Acceptable
standing with the Nurse Aide Registry as applicable.
Keywords: Midwest Health, Lawrence , Certified Nursing Aide, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!