Warehouse Forklift Driver
Company: Propak Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Operates forklift to move, load, and unload pallets to correct
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ensure forklift is in safe operating condition.
- Responsible for pallet moves from one area to another.
- Ensure that all pallets, rpc's, and or boxes that are moved
from one location to the next are properly accounted for and marked
for proper documentation
- Responsible for accuracy of load sheets
- Ensure that daily inspections of forklift and checklist are
- Responsible for following all safety policies and
- Maintains clear and open communications with Plant Managers,
Site Managers, Operations Manager, Supervisors, and other forklift
drivers and sorters/builders.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of good and bad loads as well
as being the last to inspect all trailer loads.
- Maintains a clean work environment at all times.
- All other duties as assigned to support and improve the overall
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules
are subject to change to meet company needs and business
- Attendance at work is an essential function of this job.
- Teamwork and cooperation are required for proper job
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account
for his/her actions.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with
others using the spoken word.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions
that affect employee safety.
Keywords: Propak Inc., Lawrence , Warehouse Forklift Driver, Other , Ottawa, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!