Home Health and Hospice PRN RN
Company: Saint Luke's Health System Kansas City
Posted on: June 7, 2021
For more than 30 years, Saint Luke's has set the standard for
home care and hospice services throughout the Kansas City
metropolitan and surrounding areas. Led by clinicians with decades
of experience in the Home Health and Hospice industry, Saint Luke's
Home Care is one of the regions premier providers of a continuum of
health care in the home.
This will be a Friday and Saturday daytime PRN position.
The PRN RN position for our South Region is a key member of the
patient care team and has the following accountabilities for both
Home Care and Hospice patients:
- Provides in-home nursing services and patient care to Home Care
and Hospice patients.
- Completes initial assessment of patient's physical and
psychosocial status and needs.
- Responsible for coordinating the plan of care and working with
other members of the health care team when indicated to ensure
optimal patient outcomes.
- Processes orders and notifies physician and other caregivers of
patient needs and changes in condition.
- Demonstrates proficiency with clinical competencies and
participates in-service training and continuing education
- Provides education and counseling to patients, family members,
and other caretakers to support patient's care plan.
- Documents patient visits, interventions, assessments,
educational activities, and support provided.
- Abides by legal and system rules, policies, and
- Takes on-call duties as required.
- All other duties as assigned.
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross,
Driver's License - Various, Registered Nurse - Various
Associate Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That
is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic,
practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward
that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich
history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based,
nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining
Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who
always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity
to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and
inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health
services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco
Keywords: Saint Luke's Health System Kansas City, Lawrence , Home Health and Hospice PRN RN, Other , Ottawa, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!