Basic Entry Operator
Company: Berry Global Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Berry Global At Berry Global Group, Inc. (NYSE:BERY), we
create innovative packaging and engineered products that we believe
make life better for people and the planet. We do this every day by
leveraging our unmatched global capabilities, sustainability
leadership, and deep innovation expertise to serve customers of all
sizes around the world. Harnessing the strength in our diversity
and industry leading talent of 47,000 global employees across more
than 295 locations, we partner with customers to develop, design,
and manufacture innovative products with an eye toward the circular
economy. The challenges we solve and the innovations we pioneer
benefit our customers at every stage of their journey. For more
information, visit our website at www.berryglobal.com .
Help ensure customer satisfaction and plant efficiency by
supporting production and packaging needs throughout the
- Rate of Pay: $14.00 per hour ($.50/hr increase after 90
- Evening Shift: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM (shift differential
- Midnight Shift: 11:30 PM - 7:30 AM (shift differential
- $600 hiring incentive paid after 6 months of employment
- Come grow with us! No experience required. We will provide
opportunities to learn, grow and develop your skills.
- Inspect and package plastic products of good quality.
- Operate equipment efficiently and safely.
- Safely utilize basic tools before placing boxes on a
- Properly complete all required paperwork.
- Ensure accuracy and monitor quality of production runs.
- Maintain continuous production runs and machine efficiency.
- Maintain plant cleanliness through daily work-area cleaning and
proper scrap placement.
- Perform additional job duties as required by leadership
efficiently and safely.
- Adhere to all Company and Departmental procedures.
- Follow all Safety, Food Safety, GMP and HACCP practices.
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to calculate parts requirements.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to complete multiple
- Ability to stand/walk for multiple consecutive hours.
- Minimal lifting capabilities of 35 lbs.
Compensation Package includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career progression opportunities and more
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID 2020-7047
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Keywords: Berry Global Group, Lawrence , Basic Entry Operator, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!