Student Hourly Assistant
Company: University of Kansas
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The honors student assistant will support the activities of the
program in the following ways:
- Assist with general office work, including the
- Front-desk reception, greeting guests, responding to questions,
and building closing procedures
- Monitoring Zoom waiting rooms for Orientation and related
- Assist with recruiting outreach (phone calls, hand-written
notes, e-mails, etc.)
- Preparing mailings and related outreach materials
- Scheduling appointments
- Event support
- Copying and filing
- Maintain a clean and professional office space
- Student must be a member of the University Honors Program as
stated in application materials.
- Student must have strong oral and written communication skills
as demonstrated in application materials and interview.
- Student must have excellent attention to detail as demonstrated
in application materials and work experience.
- Student must have some morning and afternoon availability
during the summer as stated in application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly
must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer
periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less
than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in
upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in
summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall
semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate
students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT
apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Familiarity with office procedures.
- Available afternoons, at least one evening per week, and during
- Eligible for Federal Work Study.
- Customer service experience.
Keywords: University of Kansas, Lawrence , Student Hourly Assistant, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!