POOL - Edwards Campus Welcome Center Customer Svc Assoc.-Stdnt Hrly
Company: University of Kansas
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Welcome Center Customer Service Associate plays a critical role
in student success by assisting students in the areas of: KU ID,
Library books, immunizations, study room scheduling, appointment
scheduling, monitoring check-in system, data entry, answering
phones, monitoring help tickets, website chat, tours and assisting
students via online and in-person. Also, this position assists
faculty and staff as needed to support the Welcome Center's
- One year experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Commitment to high quality customer service as evidenced by
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours within a KU Edwards
Only students who are eligible for Federal Work Study through KU
Financial Aid should apply.
Work hours are a minimum of 10-20 hours per week.
Evening, weekend and summer hours.
- Familiar with KU Edwards Welcome Center processes.
- Experience in a customer service position.
- Experience multitasking / executing multiple projects
- Eligible for Federal Work Study through KU Financial
Keywords: University of Kansas, Lawrence , POOL - Edwards Campus Welcome Center Customer Svc Assoc.-Stdnt Hrly, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!