Company: University of Kansas
Posted on: May 6, 2021
* Provide support for general computing questions and problems end
users may face (WIFI, Email, Office 365, Outlook, etc)
* Provide assistance and troubleshoot basic account management
* Assist with issues through ticketing software, Freshservice
* Update knowledgebase as required
* Update Technology Inventory as needed
* Image computers new/used computers as they come in.
* Provide remote assistance to users.
* Provide technical assistance and respond to request from the
Kansas Children's Cabinet and Trust Fund
* Special projects, and other duties as assigned
* KU Student must be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours
each semester during the academic year. Enrollment of one (1)
during the summer session is required if the student was not
enrolled in the previous spring or is not pre-enrolled in the
upcoming fall term.
* Strong Microsoft Office product skills as evidenced by
* Experience working on a team or in a team environment as
demonstrated by work experience
* Ability to work at least 10-20 hours a week in blocks of time as
evidenced by application materials
* Transportation to work off campus as evidenced by application
* Experience working in a customer service/office support
* Ability to work independently, as part of a team and
* Strong Troubleshooting knowledge for the following operating
system(s): Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android
* Experience with basic computer hardware and software
* Experience with a ticketing system (Service Now, Freshservice,
ZenDesk, OS Ticket, FreshDesk, etc)
* Experience working with Conference room Audio / Video Equipment
in conjunction with Zoom, Teams, Webex etc.
* Adaptability, positive attitude and detail oriented
Keywords: University of Kansas, Lawrence , Student Hourly, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!