Membership Services Assistant - Student Hourly
Company: University of Kansas
Posted on: May 4, 2021
- Ability to learn KU Recreation Services point of sale software
to include, but not limited to, member profiles, guest passes,
membership sales, locker sales, programming sales, etc.
- Confirmation and activation of former student
- Collection of and distribution of incoming mail and
- Ability to screen phone calls to appropriate professional staff
within KU Recreation Services
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures of
Administrative Office as necessary.
- Proper handling of cash, checks, credit cards and completion of
revenue reports on each shift.
- Ability to manage potential facility access issues.
- Ability to produce Photo IDs for facility access, if desired by
- Willingness to assist KU Professional staff with various
projects and tasks
Other duties as assigned/requested.
- Must be enrolled in 6 hours at KU for fall/spring
- Must obtain CPR/AED, Concussion, and Concealed Carry
certification within 6 months of hire date.
- Work Study Eligible.
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous cash handling experience
- Proven ability to Multi-task.
Keywords: University of Kansas, Lawrence , Membership Services Assistant - Student Hourly, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!