Overview:At Berry, we are committed to our
mission of Always Advancing to Protect Whats Important. With $13
billion in revenue, we are a leading global supplier of a broad
range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used
every day within consumer and industrial end markets.We operate
over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and
employ over 48,000 individuals.
Are you looking for an inclusive organization with a fast-paced
environment? We work with many of the worlds leading brands to
bring them value-added protection solutions. We foster an
environment of team players who embrace our strong ties to the
communities in which we work and serve. Become part of a place
where your work is valued. Join our growing team today.
Starting pay is $18.00/hour with increases to
$20.00/hour within the first year of employment
Shift differential of $0.75 for 2nd shift and $1.00 for
Position Overview: The Process Technician is
responsible for general operation and manufacturing of products.
Technicians must meet manufacturing goals in the areas of safety,
quality, production, and efficiency. Ability to set up and provide
indirect supervision to packers operating multiple production
lines. This is a key position with opportunity for training,
development, and career growth.
- Troubleshoot issues and perform minor repairs.
- Work with production equipment to maximize run times.
- Communicate with others as necessary to keep them informed of
maintenance issues and activities.
- Perform work safely and ensure good housekeeping practices and
procedures are followed.
- Be a role model of our Values (Partnerships, Excellence,
Growth, Safety) and Behaviors (United, Focused, Accountable,
- High school diploma/GED equivalent.
- Technical experience and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to complete multiple
- Ability to remain calm in a stressful situation.
- Willingness to be coached and trained.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Click to apply today!