Company: Meineke Car Care Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a leader in the automotive aftermarket, Meineke is constantly
looking for driven and talented individuals to join our team. In
nearly 900 shops spanning coast-to-coast, we look for those who
share our passion for high-quality repair work to help get our
customers back on the road.
A career with Meineke means putting your knowledge and
hard-earned skills to work in a locally-owned shop. Whether youre
looking for a position as a Shop Manager, Technician, or Service
Advisor, Meineke provides opportunities for real-world experience
in your local area.
Meineke Car Care Centers of Greater Kansas City are seeking
Automotive Technicians to become an integral part of our team.
These family-owned and operated locations want qualified
technicians who will produce and take the shop to the next level.
You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive
vehicles. Here at Meineke, we believe in an incentive-based pay
structure. Those with high productivity will be compensated
accordingly, the sky is the limit!
Terms to be discussed with the applicant and are dependent on
experience level, tools, and effort.
- Diagnose and repair passenger vehicles and trucks.
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Continuously learn new information and techniques, including
implementation of new tools and technology.
- Train & teach new team members as needed
- Contribute to a positive, productive team environment
- Encourage teamwork, positivity, and accountability among all
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or
other related fields
- ASE Certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Tools and Transportation
Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other
related fields * ASE Certifications are a plus * Knowledge of
diagnostic and repair equipment * Strong mechanical aptitude and
troubleshooting skills * Deadline and detail-oriented * Tools and
Transportation * Valid Driver's License
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k Plan - Employer Match
- Tool Reimbursement Bonus
- Paid Vacation/ Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid ASE Testing and Ongoing Training
- Employer Provided Uniforms
Keywords: Meineke Car Care Center, Lawrence , Tech, Other , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!