Full Stack Java Developer
Company: Princeton Information Ltd
Posted on: November 4, 2018
The Intermediate Full Stack Software Developer works as part of a team, under the direction of a team leader, to assist in the development of software products as well as testing and debugging activities.
Additionally, this role maintains documentation within the change management process, assists in the resolution of technical issues and provides maintenance support at the Intermediate level.
Develops strategic solutions for new services and functionality.
Designs software and participates in programming, testing and documentation through the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Timely and effective communications to the team, organization and outside vendors are regularly disseminated as part of this job function. Key skills needed:
* Experience with single page applications (ReactJS) a plus Platform Tools: JBuilder, Eclipse Languages: Java, HTML, JSP, XML Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux
* Experience with pure J2EE and core Java technologies is must.
* Experience with Spring/ Hibernate.
* Experience with Spring Batch
* Experience in client/ server integration.
* Experience with XML, XSLT and XPATH
* Experience developing applications using multiple programming/scripting languages.
* Experience in developing automated test cases using the JUNIT Framework.
* Experience with XQuery, Java, Python and prototype/Scriptaculous AJAX framework is a plus.
* Experience with Tomcat
* Good interpersonal skills in order to interact with clients, technical staff, and third parties.
* Experience in Agile Methodology
* Experience with React JS
* Knowledge of cloud based architecture
* Experience developing responsive or adaptive web application.
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Keywords: Princeton Information Ltd, Lawrence , Full Stack Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!