FSP-Senior Statistical Programmer
Company: Cytel Software Corporation
Posted on: August 6, 2022
How you will contribute:
- Performing data manipulation, analysis and reporting of
clinical trial data, both safety and efficacy (ISS/ISE), utilizing
- Generating and validating SDTM and ADaM datasets/analysis
files, and tables, listings, and figures ( TLFs)
- Production and QC / validation programming
- Generating complex ad-hoc reports utilizing raw data
- Applying strong understanding/experience of Efficacy
- Creating and reviewing submission documents and eCRTs
- Communicating with and/or responding to internal
cross-functional teams and client for project specifications,
status, issues or inquiries
- Performing lead duties when called upon
- Serving as team player, with a willingness to go the extra
distance to get results, meet deadlines, etc.
- Being adaptable and flexible when priorities changeWhat you
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields -Statistics,
Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.
- At least 8 -years of SAS programming working with clinical
trial data in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry -with a
bachelor's degree or equivalent. At least 6 -years of related
experience with a master's degree or above.
- Study lead experience, preferably juggling multiple projects
- Strong SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting
- Solid experience implementing the latest CDISC SDTM / ADaM
- Strong QC / validation skills.
- Good ad-hoc reporting skills.
- Proficiency in Efficacy analysis.
- Familiarity with drug development life cycle and experience
with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials'
- Submissions experience utilizing define.xml and other
- Experience supporting Rare diseases and -Gastro Intestinal
studies -would be a plus.
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in
adherence with challenging timelines.
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a globally
dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners.Why Cytel?
- Our collaborative working environment encourages innovation and
rewards results, and we are proud to have one of the lowest
turnover rates in the industry.
- In addition to a competitive compensation, we offer an
excellent benefit's package, annual bonus incentive, promote
work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow with us!
- Work with respected experts and thought leaders in the fields
of biostatistics and statistical programming.
Keywords: Cytel Software Corporation, Lawrence , FSP-Senior Statistical Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!