Company: TriCom Technical Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Develop, test, and maintain Java/JEE based Web
- Evaluate requirements and develop technical specifications,
documenting required change/enhancement; then from the
documentation, develop code and unit test all code prior to turning
over to QA.
- Work with Manager to size/cost the work to be done.
- Develop, maintain, and test all necessary database scripts for
the Web applications.
- 2+ years of experience developing and maintaining Web
applications using Java.
- Experience with open source MVC frameworks including Spring or
- Experience with JDBC or J2EE technologies including servlets or
- Experience writing SQL, functions, procedures, and DDL scripts
for relational databases.
- Experience with a Java Web application server including Tomcat
or other servers including JBoss, IBM WebSphere or WebLogic.
This is a 6-month Contract-to-Hire opportunity with our Lawrence,
KS client. 100% Paid employee medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time
off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company
match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H1-B Visa
sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties,
Keywords: TriCom Technical Services, Lawrence , Java developer, IT / Software / Systems , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!