HR - Site Recruiter
Company: The Results Companies
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, The Results Companies is a privately held company which is majority owned by One Equity Partners, a Private Equity Firm, and Results' management. Results operates 26 contact centers throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. Results' Network Operating Center is co-located in the Atlanta Telx building, with full redundancy in our Provo, UT contact center location. For over 26 years we have served as a premier global customer experience provider for many Fortune 500 companies and uniquely designed, built and operated award-winning contact centers that have set the standard for innovative customer-focused contact solutions. Entrusted with over 46,000,000 relationships a year, our success and proven ability to respond to our Partner's growth has enabled us to expand our global footprint. With over 20,000 employees across the globe, The Results Companies' expertise extends beyond call centers. We're experts in representatives, analytical technologies, brand fulfillment and creating strategic advantages for our Partners.
Description of Service Lines: Results' current client portfolio consists of 82 Partners across various industries inclusive of the following:
Subscriber Based Entertainment
Our vision is to be the premier global Customer Experience Provider for Fortune 500 companies; to become the benchmark for brand advocacy and service excellence and the transparent provider of choice for customers around the world.
Driven by our \"expect greater\" commitment to our customers and communities, we aspire to exceed expectations through the brilliance and unyielding passion of our people.
The Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
The Site Recruiter is responsible for all facets of the recruiting process for the designated site. This will be achieved through the development of local recruiting strategies by utilizing traditional methods and resources as well as developing new and creative recruiting ideas. The Site Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best every time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads all the site's recruitment activities, ensuring that staffing needs and objectives are met
- Develop and maintain networking relationships with community organizations, colleges and universities, alumni organizations, industry organizations, employees and colleagues to help identify and source qualified talent
- Provide day-to-day leadership to a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists to ensure that the highest levels of service delivery and hiring standards are consistently met (Site Recruiter)
- Serves as primary liaison between senior leadership and the site recruiting team
- Builds networks throughout the marketplace to find qualified passive candidates
- Responsible for building contact database to meet current and future staffing needs
- Determines proper mix of sourcing modalities to ensure cost-effective recruitment of quality candidates through various web sites, local advertising, universities, local relations with associations, etc.
- Refines and manages consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring processes that support a highly positive candidate experience
- Ensures integrity of data within the applicant tracking system
- Measures ongoing effectiveness of pre-selection tools
- Continuously calibrates with Operations team in determining the right candidate for each program
- Prepares daily and weekly reports based on function and need
- Demonstrate relationship and leadership skills to influence and work with multiple internal and external client contacts
- Seeks out, interviews, and screens applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within the organization
- Contacts applicants to inform them of employment opportunity, consideration, and selection if applicable
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Candidate should be a savvy, results-oriented individual with a high energy level and an enthusiastic approach
- A strong focus; understanding and appreciation of pipeline management
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills
- Able to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment while generating significant output at high performance levels
- Strong skills and proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with our without reasonable accomodations
- Neat and professional appearance
- Must be able to pass a criminal background screening as specified under The Results Companies guidelines
- This position requires a flexible work schedule
- The candidate in this role will be required to attend evening and weekend events as needed
- Bachelors Degree preferred in Administration, Business or related field
- Demonstrated record of success in increasingly responsible positions within the call center industry
- Self-motivated with proven project management skills; experience managing multiple concurrent engagements a plus
- Bachelors Degree from accredited university Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
Keywords: The Results Companies, Lawrence , HR - Site Recruiter, Human Resources , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!