Company: Pinnacle Propane LLC
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Lawrence - Lawrence, KS US (Primary)
Job Summary and Essential Functions
Pinnacle Operating Services Company LLC., is currently looking for a District Manager in our XXXXX area. The District Manager will supervise and manage the operations within the area boundaries inclusive of production, distribution, delivery, and customer service with alignment to commercial (sales & marketing) having ownership of KPIs for volumes, budget, and personnel.
Essential Job Functions:
* Develop policies and objectives for the functional unit (expertise area). Contribute to the overall BU and functional strategy. Ensure operational efficiencies in areas of production, distribution, and customer service that support a growth and retention strategy.
* Formulate the year plan and budget for the business area, acquire approval and monitor the (financial) performance versus the budget and year plan. Ensure processes are executed within KPIs and control the budget.
* Ensure expertise and advice are delivered and implemented. Partner with the business/clients in finding solutions to existing or potential issues and challenges. Determine the degree of risk exposure, measure and implement mitigating factors.
* Provide leadership to a unit (i.e. setting individual objectives, reviewing performance and providing ongoing feedback on a formal & informal basis) so that all subordinates are aware of what they are required to achieve and how they are performing against their objectives.
* Build and maintain a network of relevant (external) stakeholders/partners and represent SHV Energy/geographical area as an organization.
* Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting guidelines. Ensure the key systems and management personnel are supporting the company activities to obtain KPI s, compliance, and risk mitigation.
* Focus on the execution of operational and/or support/administrative activities.
* Contributes to tactical department plan, translates plan to activities in own area and ensures realization.
* Manages different processes, affecting other processes in the organization.
* Signals and initiates possible structural improvement possibilities makes proposals to the manager and leads change projects which impact other teams and/or departments.
* Maintains contact with multi-disciplinary stakeholders within and outside the own department with activities related to their own activities.
* Prepare and execute all activities in line with SHEQ rules, regulations, procedures, instructions, guidelines, and promote awareness, including addressing anomalies to others.
Education & Experience
* Vocational degree or 4 to 10 years of relevant experience; or
* Bachelor degree with 2 years of relevant experience.
* Deciding and Initiating Action
* Leading and Supervising
* Adhering to Principles and Values
* Relating and Networking
* Persuading and Influencing
* Formulating Strategies and Concepts
* Adapting and Responding to Change
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Pinnacle Propane LLC, Lawrence , District Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!