Kitchen Staff FT
Company: AdventHealth Ottawa
Posted on: January 12, 2022
DescriptionDietary Specialist AdventHealth Ottawa Location
Address: -1301 S. Main Street, Ottawa, KS 66067 Top Reasons To Work
At AdventHealth Ottawa
- Family friendly community
- Excellent cost of living
- Five major recreational lakes
- Many annual events and festivals
- Environment committed to patient care - Work Hours/Shift:
- Full Time - You Will Be Responsible For:
- Answers the phone to take patients food order and prepares food
trays for general and therapeutic diets. - Delivers food to the
- Consult Clinical Dietician as necessary.
- Treats patients and families with dignity and respect
- Works hospital cafeteria food line and restocks as needed.
- Takes food temperature before serving.
- Loads and operates dish washer, trays, cups and dishes.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- High School or GED
- Heartsaver CPR Job Summary: Under the direct supervision of the
Director of Nutritional Services, the Dietary Specialist performs a
variety of patient food service and dish duties as well as other
related tasks. This facility is an equal opportunity employer and
complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws,
regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Ottawa, Lawrence , Kitchen Staff FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Ottawa, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!