Great Midwest College Town Seeks FT MSK Radiologist!
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Radiology-Musculoskeletal opening in Lawrence, Kansas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6521Practice Details
- Six man private practice Radiology Group in Lawrence KS is seeking to add second fellowship trained MSK Radiologist.
- Must be willing to read all hospital based modalities and share in general hospital call duties.
- General radiology call evenly split among Group.
- Nighthawk coverage at 9PM Friday, Saturday, Sunday and 10PM M-Th.
- Will perform arthrograms.
- Ability to do light interventional (drains/biopsies) helpful.--
- Expanding MSK duties to grow with new orthopedic group - hospital merger.--Recruiter's InsightCompensation.--The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Radiologist Salaries In Kansas City, MO Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market.--4 beds 3 baths 2,761 sqft Meticulously maintained, located in the Langston Hughes school district, and many quality updates throughout! Updated kitchen, bathrooms. Theater/family room w/bar in finished lower level of home. This home can be yours for $330,000.The Community.--Lawrence is the county seat of Douglas County and sixth largest city in Kansas. It is located in the northeastern sector of the state, next to Interstate 70, between the Kansas and Wakarusa Rivers.The Employer.--not-for-profit health care provider, serving a regional market in northeast Kansas. Our 173-bed, acute care hospital has nearly 8,000 inpatient discharges and 166,000 outpatient visits annually. There are 16 affiliated primary and specialty care physician practices throughout Douglas, Leavenworth, and Jefferson counties. Hospital is regularly recognized by Truven Health Analytics as one of its 100 Top Hospitals, and named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission.Closest Major City
- 36 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 143 miles to Wichita, KS
- 148 miles to Lincoln, NE
- 162 miles to Omaha, NE
- 199 miles to Tulsa, OKColleges and Universities
- University of Kansas (Full-time enrollment: 22,788)
- Baker University (about 14 miles; Baldwin City, KS; Full-time enrollment: 2,752)
- Washburn University (about 25 miles; Topeka, KS; FT enrollment: 5,092)
- MidAmerica Nazarene University (about 27 miles; Olathe, KS; FT enrollment: 2,158)
- Johnson County Community College (about 29 miles; Overland Park, KS; FT enrollment: 11,976)
- Kansas City Kansas Community College (about 30 miles; Kansas City, KS; FT enrollment: 4,718)--Recreation
- Douglas County Fair
- Lawrence Parks & Recreation
- Mary's Lake
- Durant SquareShopping
- Westridge Shopping Center
- Lawrence Antique Mall
- Shopping in Downtown Lawrence - boutiques, etc.-- Keyphrases: rad tech jobs, radiology technician jobs, musculoskeletal radiology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Lawrence , Great Midwest College Town Seeks FT MSK Radiologist!, Healthcare , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!