Physician (MD/MO) - Cardiology in Lawrence, KS
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Live, work & play in Eastern Kansas, a city rich in arts,
culture, and history that is 'A+ ranked' on Practice Setting:
- Current team of 3 physicians & 3 APP's
- State-of-the-art equipment - named one of Digital Health's
'Most Wire' programs by the College of Healthcare Information
- The hospital, endoscopy center, and clinic are all located in
one main campus
- Dedicated clinic nurse provided. Clinic PA/NP support available
if desired Schedule:
- Our focus is one of work/life balance and lifestyles. Our
physicians have significant control over their schedules to
accommodate a good balance.
- 1:4 call at a single community hospital (174 beds). Excellent
hospitalist team Compensation:
- Competitive financial package-strong base salary
- CME allowance, paid relocation expenses, malpractice insurance,
retirement plan, and generous time off schedule Location:
- The bustling downtown area with live music, shopping,
breweries, cafes, art studios, restaurants, etc.
- Boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking/walking/biking trails,
- Located in a vibrant, Midwestern, college town with outstanding
public schools, world-renowned universities, and minutes from the
KC Metro Area Job ID: JN -2
Keywords: Curative, Lawrence , Physician (MD/MO) - Cardiology in Lawrence, KS, Healthcare , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...