Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 11, 2023
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN LAWRENCE, KS Required Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Prior laboratory experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of excel outlook.
- Physical requirement: Able to lift 25lbs, require prolonged
standing and manual labor work. Project Description:
- Performs basic analytical procedures on feed samples containing
pharmaceutical ingredients according to FDA cGMP requirements.
- Performs sample preparation on fecal samples for parasite egg
counts, chicken GI tracts for worm counts and serum samples for
- Prepares laboratory reagents and solutions according to
analytical methodology or standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Grinds feed mill samples and prepares fecal and gut samples as
part of routine testing programs.
- Glassware cleaning and other general housekeeping duties.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation for all work
- Performs other tasks as requested by management. This 9+ month
position starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to
email) with rate and availability to Milky: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Lawrence , Laboratory Technician, Healthcare , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...