Registered Nurse (Adult Pediatric Clinic) - KS - Williamstown Location
Company: Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Title: Registered Nurse (Adult & Pediatric Clinic)
- Job Category: Acute - Nursing - Local
- Skills: Two years of Med/Surg or clinic experience is required.
IV insertion and phlebotomy skills are required
- Education: RN License - required
- Primary Source Verification - required
- AHA BLS - required
- Certifications & Licenses: RN License
The Registered Professional Nurse manages, organizes and
administers nursing care for patients of all ages under the
supervision of the Physician. Compliance with rules and regulations
of all applicable federal, state and local laws as well as Family
Medical Specialties' policies is a condition of employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability
- Assesses data regarding the patient's physical, psychological,
social, cultural and spiritual needs based upon the patient's age
and development, for patients of all ages.
- Record and analyze patient medical histories, symptoms and
conditions. Reports and documents all observed symptoms, reactions
and changes in the patient's condition.
- Prepare patients for examinations and treatments.
- Utilizes the nursing process to direct and deliver patient
care. Develops, implements, revises and evaluates a formal plan of
care with the help of other healthcare professionals.
- Administers medications and treatments using the "Five Rights
of Medication Administration".
- Complies with Code of Conduct and complies with procedures,
regulations and rules in maintaining medical records.
- Provides and instructs patients and/or their families with
educational information appropriate for age and learning
- Document and communicate actions as needed to maintain
continuity among the nursing team
- Maintains patient and employee confidentiality at all
- Creates and maintains a comfortable and safe environment for
patients, families and visitors.
- Organizes and prioritizes daily assignments to provide optimal
Demonstrates competency annually in assigned areas of work.
Keywords: Evergreen Technologies, LLC., Lawrence , Registered Nurse (Adult Pediatric Clinic) - KS - Williamstown Location, Healthcare , Perry, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!