Company: Siemens Healthineers
Posted on: September 21, 2022
The Opportunity DescriptionWe're looking for a Mammographer,
working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in
Pennsylvania, United States.Pay Rate: $45+ an hour, plus travel per
Candidate can live anywhere within the U.S. We are hiring in over
20 states including California, Indiana, Illinois, Georgia,
Michigan, Texas, New York, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia,
Tennessee, Colorado and Oregon.Are you a Travel Mammographer who is
looking to grow their career with an innovative company known for
Medical Imaging?FlexForce Tech powered by Siemens Healthineers
offers access to industry experts (they design and maintain these
systems we work on) with ongoing training and education.As a Travel
Mammographer, you'll work for some of the best healthcare companies
across the US. Contracts for specific locations last from 12 weeks
up to a year.Our culture is based around a team of highly dedicated
employees worldwide who are innovating every day, truly shaping the
future of healthcare. They are passionate about healthcare and are
engineers and they don't walk away from a problem before it is
- Performing mammography exams on all patients for the purpose of
breast cancer detection while delivering exceptional patient
- Maintaining compliance with hospital and departmental policies
- Evaluating images for quality and facility standards.
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control procedures
and performing quality control procedures as requested.
- Following facilities quality assurance guidelines and
maintaining patient confidentiality/HIPAA.
- Performing screening and diagnostic mammography imaging
procedures according to department procedures and protocols.
- Adjusting equipment and instructing patient to eliminate
- Evaluating imaging results for positioning and technical
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested
according to department guidelines/procedures.
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service
providers according to department guidelines/procedures.
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing
codes, logging data into patient information systems and updating
file systems for tests performed according to department
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or
writing/calling in for repair.
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering
questions, and explaining procedures according to department
- Maintaining current Permits to Practice in all states in which
services are performed.
- Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshooting
problems. Calling for service and notifying all pertinent team
- Following quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient
- Performing additional duties as required. Experience Required
for Your Success Required Experience:
- Technologist background with a minimum of 2 years mammography
- Valid ARRT license, registered in Mammography
- Valid CPR certificate, as needed
- Valid state licensePreferred Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Interact with client personnel and team members in an
autonomous, responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
- Strong positive change agentIn this role the successful
candidate will function as a Mammography Technologist in performing
examinations of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting
in the diagnosis of patient illness. The Mammography Technologist
interacts and communicates professionally with physicians,
patients, family members and team members. The Mammography
Technologist must be able to function independently but also work
collaboratively with the Nursing and Ancillary staff members to
provide exceptional patient care.
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Lawrence , Travel Mammographer, Healthcare , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!