LPN, Lawrence Neurology Specialists, FT Days
Company: LMH Health
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Take Your Career to the Next Level with LMH Health!At LMH
Health, we are committed to being a partner for lifelong health for
the communities we serve. We are looking detail-oriented and
patient-focused Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team! The
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) functions as a member of the patient
care team, under the supervision of the registered nurse (RN), and
under the direction of the physician. They provide nursing care
following established policies and procedures in accordance with
the healthcare organization, while complying with laws and
regulations in maintaining patient information.Top Reasons to work
at LMH Health
- Join a Team That Cares About the Community
- Tuition Reimbursement to Support Continuing Education
- Professional Development and Recognition
- Excellent BenefitsRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in the collection of patient data.
- Collaborates with care team members to develop patient/family
plan of care and prioritize strategies when needed.
- Implements orders, within scope of practice, for patient/family
plan of care.
- Document and communicate actions to maintain continuity among
the patient care team.
- Comply with procedures, regulations and rules in maintaining
- Administers medications/treatments and observes/documents
- Provide direct patient contact while providing quality
- Evaluates patient's progress towards identified outcomes.
- Performs care according to the population served on the unit as
referenced in the Administrative, Scope of Services Policy.
- Performs other duties as needed or
- Practical Nursing degree from an accredited program
- Current Kansas Practical Nurse license
- Current Basic Life SupportPreferred:
- 2 years relevant experience
Our ValuesPatient 1st - We consider the patient first in everything
we do.Better Together - We are part of the LMH team that works
together to achieve excellence.Speak Up - We embrace a transparent
culture of open, respectful communication where ideas are valued
and solutions are created.Innovate! - We actively explore new ideas
and approach change with agility and an open mind.Own It/Solve It -
We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate
for solutions.In Joy - We create a workplace that is both fun and
meaningful. At LMH Health we value inclusion and diversity. We are
an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply.
Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications
that meet the business need.INDHP123
Keywords: LMH Health, Lawrence , LPN, Lawrence Neurology Specialists, FT Days, Healthcare , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!