Clinical Nursing Manager, OR FT Days *$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!*
Company: LMH Health
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Take Your Career to the Next Level with LMH Health!At LMH
Health, we are committed to being a partner for lifelong health for
the communities we serve. The Clinical Nursing Manager RN manages
and collaborates activities, workflow and nursing resources of
assigned nursing unit(s).Top Reasons to work at LMH Health
- Join a Team That Cares About the Community
- Tuition Reimbursement to Support Continuing Education
- Professional Development and Recognition
- Excellent BenefitsRESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides a high level of professional and clinical leadership,
demonstrating clinical competence and expertise.
- Provides support and supervision to front-line staff in order
to assist them in their role.
- Maintains clinical skills and performs patient care at the
bedside as needed.
- Embodies the vision, mission, and values of the unit with
- Models service excellence skills and actively holds others
accountable to a patient focused environment.
- Motivates staff to strive for professional excellence.
- Oversees day to day unit-based operations.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of
patient care services.
- Responsible for staff schedules and daily staffing
- Conducts daily rounding on patients, evaluating patient
experience and identifying opportunities for staff recognition and
- Participates in identifying, developing and delivery of
education, training, and personal/professional development for
- Provides feedback, guidance and leadership - from orientation
to ongoing informal and formal teaching sessions - to clinical
- Ensures staff competencies are evaluated and appropriate
training is provided.
- Represents and supports clinical staff.
- Mentors and coaches nursing staff.
- Monitors patient care to ensure compliance with regulatory and
- Reviews patient records to analyze the effectiveness and
efficiency of the care provided by the unit. (chart audits)
- Participates in various committees which establish standards of
nursing care and policy, applying evidence-based standards and
health care research.
- Participates in UBC and staff groups to foster shared
governance, patient focus and service excellence.
- Assists the Director in performing patient rounds, evaluating
patient experience and identifying opportunities for
- Assists the Director with reviewing and documenting event
reports, and performing staff follow-up.
- Collaborates with the Director in the review/selection,
coaching and counseling processes.
- Collaborates with the Director on leading staff performance
standards and administration of annual performance reviews.
- Collaborates with the Director to monitor and adhere to budget;
approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions
within specified parameters.
- Participates in development and completion of strategic
business operating plans, goals and objectives as well as
department strategies, goals and objectives.
- Participates in the evaluation of outcomes of clinical,
financial and human resource measures that provide direction for
care or service and facilitates process improvement.
- Performs nursing care according to the population served on the
unit as referenced in the Administrative, Scope of Services
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- Current Kansas Registered nursing License
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Five (5) total years experience to include three (3) years
nursing experience and two (2) years leadership experience
- Current Basic Life Support affirmationPreferred:
- Master's degree in nursing
- Specialty certification/credentialOur ValuesPatient 1st - We
consider the patient first in everything we do.Better Together - We
are part of the LMH team that works together to achieve
excellence.Speak Up - We embrace a transparent culture of open,
respectful communication where ideas are valued and solutions are
created.Innovate! - We actively explore new ideas and approach
change with agility and an open mind.Own It/Solve It - We hold
ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate for
solutions.In Joy - We create a workplace that is both fun and
meaningful.At LMH Health we value inclusion and diversity. We are
an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply.
Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications
that meet the business need.
Keywords: LMH Health, Lawrence , Clinical Nursing Manager, OR FT Days *$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!*, Healthcare , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!