Sports Physical Therapist
Company: LMH Health
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Connected by the promise to be a partner for lifelong health, we
are dedicated to providing personal, high-quality health and
wellness services for the communities we serve in Northeast Kansas.
LMH Health offers a great work environment, competitive salary, and
benefits, flexible schedules in a supported learning environment.
We are growing and we invite you to grow with us. The Sports
Physical Therapist assumes responsibility and accountability for a
designated group of patients and provides physical therapy
evaluations, modalities, and treatments in accordance with
established hospital and departmental policy and produces,
maintaining the highest degree of quality patient care. Check out
our brand new and amazing facility next door to KU's new practice
facilities and the Sports Pavilion! ESSENTIAL JOB
- Performs patient assessment and establishes a plan of
- Assess the effectiveness of treatment and modifies treatment to
- Provides care in accordance with the physician's orders and
established plan of care.
- Assess educational needs of the patient, family, caregiver, or
significant others and provides education to meet those needs.
- Communicates honestly with others and discusses issues and
resolves problems as they arise.
- Willingly assumes additional responsibilities to support team
- Actively participates in continuous performance improvement
- Willingly embraces changes that will improve customer focused
- Performs care according to the population served on the unit as
referenced in the Administrative, Scope of Services Policy.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned. JOB
- Entry Level Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or Doctorate in
Physical Therapy from accredited program
- Current license through Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- BLS Certificat
Keywords: LMH Health, Lawrence , Sports Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!