Registered Nurse Critical Care FT Days
Company: AdventHealth Ottawa
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Critical Care - Registered Nurse AdventHealth Ottawa
Location Address: 1301 S. Main Street, Ottawa, KS 66067
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ottawa
- Family friendly community
- Excellent cost of living
- Five major recreational lakes
- Many annual events and festivals
- Environment committed to patient care
- Full Time, Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Rounds with physicians to optimize patient care.
- Follows physician orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Reviews patient data and reflects that in the care given.
- Keeps communication positive and professional. Uses white
boards in each patient room to communicate.
- Responds appropriately to changes in patient conditions and
emergencies. What You Will Need:
- 2-year Associate Degree
- Current CPR adult and pediatric within 1 month of hire
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- NIHSS within 6 months of hire
- PALS within one year of hire
- Cardiac dysrhythmia class within 90 days of hire or
demonstrates proficiency in cardiac rhythm recognition.
- TNCC preferred within 1 year of hire
- Current Kansas State Nursing License
Licensed registered nurse accountable for providing patient care as
a professional care giver, collaborate with nursing and other
health care personnel to provide safe and effective patient care
for all age groups of patients. Associated topics: asn, care,
coronary, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care unit, maternal,
nurse rn, registed, unit
Keywords: AdventHealth Ottawa, Lawrence , Registered Nurse Critical Care FT Days, Healthcare , Ottawa, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!