SALES - ACCOUNT MANAGER
Company: Grandstand Glassware + Apparel
Posted on: June 9, 2019
The Account Manager at Grandstand Glassware + Apparel
("Grandstand") is responsible for managing an array of accounts and
achieving sales targets from direct sales routes through the
process of growing and developing existing clients. The Account
Manager is also responsible for building relationships with new and
- Meet or exceed assigned quarterly and annual existing account
- Expand relationships with existing customers by continuously
proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Develop new business establishing new distribution channels,
explaining product potential to customers, and identifying
possibilities for product improvements and new products.
- Meet or exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales
- Develop and recommend customer credit line terms.
- Determine and recommend customer credit memo, if
- Travel to specific geographic locations to meet with existing
accounts and prospect new accounts every four (4) to six (6)
- Schedule a minimum of four (4) on-site key customer visits per
- Oversee opportunities progression and leads through opportunity
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product
opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes,
surveying consumer needs and trends, and tracking competitors.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems,
developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations
to Sales Management.
- Provide Sales Management with recap of promotional activities,
business opportunities, results, trends and competitive
- Provide input at weekly sales meetings regarding customer
success, issues, opportunities, inquiries, products or requests
- Provide solution or recommendation to address customer or
company concerns or issues.
- Represent and foster the company at industry trade shows,
events and visits to customer locations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing or relevant
- Knowledge of CRM and/or ERP software a plus.
- Two (2) to four (4) years sales experience.
- Knowledge of craft beverage industry a plus.
- Exhibit a positive and professional attitude to establish and
maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information, and
respond to questions, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced
environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Ability to exercise good judgment with a strong attention to
- Ability to exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills
and establish and maintain effective working relationships across
all levels of Grandstand.
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy with the ability to
handle information and situations.
- Proficient with MS Office Applications, including Excel, Word,
Outlook and PowerPoint; and CRM software. Experience with Mac
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office
- Interaction with staff and customers.
- Air and ground travel is required (25%).
Keywords: Grandstand Glassware + Apparel, Lawrence , SALES - ACCOUNT MANAGER, Executive , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!