Senior Shop Manager
Company: First Student
Posted on: May 28, 2023
First Student is now hiring a Senior Shop Manager Automotive, truck
fleet OR dealership maintenance experience considered! The Senior
Shop Manager will travel between the First Student Maintenance Shop
in the area. Why pick First Student?
- Competitive salary based on experience & qualifications
- ASE certification bonuses - earn a $2,000 bonus if ASE Blue
Seal is awarded to your shop!
- Growth potential - Advance your career nationwide with First
Student, Greyhound, First Transit, & First Vehicle Services
- Ongoing cutting-edge training Senior Shop Manager Job Duties
- In relation to shop employees, is responsible for training and
employee development; planning and directing the work;
disciplining; handling employee complaints or grievances; and
handling performance reviews.
- Schedules and administers fleet maintenance, and assists in
troubleshooting problems with equipment.
- Ensures compliance on a day-to-day basis with State, Federal,
and Company requirements. Ensures a safe environment exists and
that all maintenance and related activities are in conformance with
company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Works closely with location manager and region maintenance
management providing status of maintenance and budget requirements.
May review financial and budget variances, review repair orders or
code and approve account payable documents.
- Ensure that maintenance technicians are trained on current
operating procedures, are properly equipped, and are motivated so
that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely,
and cost-effective manner.
- Completes special projects as assigned. Required to perform
hands-on work activities.
- Performs all other duties as assigned. Senior Shop Manager Job
- Technical training helpful
- Valid driver's license; Willing to obtain a CDL
- 5+ years of hands-on mechanical supervisory experience
- Previous automotive or diesel truck repair experience
- Willing to obtain ASE Certifications (company training &
- Subject to a drug screen Apply online today to become a part of
our team! FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los
Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: First Student, Lawrence , Senior Shop Manager, Executive , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...