Company: Sonic Drive-In
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Under New Management - Up to $18 per hour DOE. We offer paid
time off for PT & FT employees and medical, dental and vision
insurance for FT employees.There are two kinds of people in this
world: SONIC employees and those who wish they were SONIC
employees. This elite group gets to work with awesome people, earn
great pay, and sport the cool uniform.Being an Assistant Manager at
a SONIC Drive-In restaurant is the cherry on top of a Strawberry
Banana Split Molten Cake Sundae. You'll assist the drive-in
restaurant's General Manager in managing drive-in operations. You
will also be involved in training and supporting other employees to
ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient
manner. We want every guest to have an enjoyable dining experience
every time they come to SONIC.Basic job duties for the drive-in
restaurant's Assistant Manager include:
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Team / Crew Members
- Directs and assigns drive-in restaurant employees as needed to
ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in
restaurant employee handbook, policies and practices
- Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels,
inventory levels and food cost control
- Completes weekly inventory as needed
- Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files,
records and all required documentation
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all
employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests.
Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in
resolving such complaints.Assistant Manager Job Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry
or retail operations required
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR)
or one year entry level retail management experience required.
Experience running shifts without supervision
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given
directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene
standards at SONICAdditional Assistant Manager Qualifications...
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous food
service to our guests!
- Professional individuals who value people and demonstrate
respect for others!
- A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead
- Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building
sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people
into successful teams.MINIMUM AGE 18+ YEARS OLDSure, classic cars
and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the Sonic
Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome,
wicked, fab, the bee's knees, cruisin'. .. you get the picture!
It's downright sensational!! All that's missing is you, so APPLY
TODAY!SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal
Keywords: Sonic Drive-In, Lawrence , Assistant Manager, Executive , Basehor, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!