Sales Account Manager-Service (Job ID- 745344)
Company: U.S. Engineering
Posted on: September 14, 2022
About U.S. EngineeringIn any given year, our people have a hand
in installing, maintaining or operating hundreds of large
mechanical systems - or supporting those that do. With each of
those, there is a story that is affecting people s lives. That s a
responsibility we take very seriously, and it s why we are driving
innovation and disrupting the way people think about construction
and facility service.As Sales Account Manager, you will pursue new
customer relationships and cultivate existing ones. The Sales
Account Manager will also prospect, qualify, promote, and sell the
core U.S. Engineering Services lines of business to new and
existing customers in all markets that U.S Engineering operates.
This position will be a vital part of the U.S. Engineering Service
Team.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize sales processes to identify, target, and build new
- Introducing the customer to U.S. Engineering s services in
multiple markets including commercial, mission critical,
healthcare, government, science and technology, industrial, and
- Sell, manage, and renew service agreements and conduct a full
review to enhance existing maintenance coverage and/or services to
address our customers needs.
- Survey and evaluate equipment and systems to determine the
correct repair approach, modification and/or maintenance
requirements, utilizing our internal technical experts to recommend
the best maintenance programs and recognize project
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop, enhance,
and maintain updated sales and marketing materials.
- Field customer questions, resolve complaints, and anticipate
customer needs based on a strong understanding of their
- Conduct research and provide insight and suggestions on ways to
improve and increase market penetration. This may include
presentations to promote the US Engineering brand as well as
attending targeted industry group meetings.
- Utilize CRM software to record and track all sales efforts from
start to finish.Education:
- Bachelor s degree in sales, marketing or an HVAC/Mechanical
discipline is preferred.Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Required Qualifications:
- Ability to research the marketplace, identify target customers
and prepare individualized sales and marketing campaigns.
- Ability to develop and foster mutually beneficial professional
relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to persuade and influence. Strong negotiation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to learn basic understanding of mechanical systems -
HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, etc.
- Computer proficiency - specifically, MS Office: Word, Excel,
- Strong organizational skills required, as well as ability to
handle multiple projects sales campaigns and prioritize.
- Must have good time management skills and ability to meet firm
- Ability to work both within a team atmosphere, and
self-sufficiently and exhibit keen sense of urgency.Physical and/or
- Frequent use of computer, including keyboarding, viewing
- In-office position with limited work-from-home flexibility
based upon need and travel schedule.
- Anticipate monthly airline travel with overnight stays to other
U.S. Engineering offices.
- Specific projects may, at times, require more frequent
- Occasional day trips to local offices, jobsites, vendors, peer
partner offices, etc.Disclaimer: The above statements are intended
to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and job
specifications required of employees so classified. U.S.
Engineering reserves the right to revise as needed. The job
description does not constitute a written or implied contract of
Keywords: U.S. Engineering, Lawrence , Sales Account Manager-Service (Job ID- 745344), Executive , Lawrence, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!